How well do you optimize the customer journey? Whether you sell pet supplies, construction equipment, car insurance, or something else, all of your clients' experiences with your brand are a journey that begins the moment they first encounter it. Salesforce surveyed senior marketing industry leaders and discovered that creating a connected customer journey across all touchpoints and channels is critical to the success of their overall marketing strategy for 67% of marketing leaders.
One of the ways to keep customers connected to the brand is to involve them directly in your business marketing programs. The choices can be in the form of filling out surveys with certain point prizes or answering some questions related to the product. At TADA, this consumer engagement program can be managed by business owners through the Mission Activities program.
Let’s take a look at how Mission Activities by TADA help achieve sales targets and stay connected with your customers.This article will cover:
- 1. What is the TADA Mission Activity Program?
- The Mission Activities Journey
- Special Features of TADA Mission Activity Program
- FINAL TAKEAWAY
Introducing Mission Activities by TADA
Mission Activities by TADA is a feature that allows businesses to create certain missions and let the customers join missions and get rewards. These Mission Activities can support the agent's performance to achieve the KPI perfectly, motivate the members to do certain actions, and achieve the target.
This program allows business owners to create personalized missions according to their business needs and characteristics, starting from the material content, visual representation, to the rewards that will be given. Business owners are also free to determine the Mission that best fits the company's values and character so that the feedback from the Mission can be used for future business development.
Mission Activities by TADA provide more than 1 task for 1 mission. The form is feedback-based that contains a combination of text and images. For security customization, Mission approval can also be arranged, it can be done directly without approval or must be approved by the brand first.
The Mission Activities Journey
After the mission is successfully designed, the customer only needs to do the following easy steps to complete the mission and get the rewards:
- Click the mission on the apps on the smartphone or the dashboard on the website.
- Select the desired Mission.
- Do the mission listed and submit when finished.
- Wait for approval to get rewards / set direct rewards so that customers can immediately get their rewards.
Mission Activities Special Features
Mission Activities by TADA not only offers an ordinary management platform but also various features that can make it easier for businesses to connect and manage customer engagement properly and optimally. Here are the best features you can find in Mission Activities by TADA:
- Customizing rewards and offers
- Easy and Quick Share; only need 5 seconds to share
- The Seamless Management System; see every detail of your mission activities on one page
- Variation rewards option for the advocates; digital vouchers or point rewards
- Wide variety of rewards catalog; over 20+ categories and 500+ items are available
- Three special rewards categories; In-store Redemption, Digital Redemption, and Physical Redemption
Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to keep customers connected to the brand by involving them directly in your business marketing programs. The choices can be in the form of filling out surveys with certain point prizes or answering some questions related to the product.
At TADA, this consumer engagement program can be managed by business owners through the Mission Activities program. These Mission Activities can support the agent's performance to achieve the KPI perfectly, motivate the members to do certain actions, and achieve the target.
Contact us to explore more about this breakthrough program!